CMA International Agreement
Reaching the Motorcycling World through the Gospel of Jesus Christ.
To raise up and equip a team of Christian motorcyclists worldwide that will be highly visible and credible as they reach out on the highways and byways in compassion without compromise.
We will accomplish our vision by:
- Evangelistic outreach primarily to the motorcycle community.
- Uniting the ministry of CMA under one patch.
- Working in unity to help develop CMA in new and existing countries to reach their potential.
- Resolving any issues in a loving Biblical manner.
- Training and equipping our leaders and members to understand and apply Biblical truths in their lives and in their travels.
- Holding regular CMA International Leadership meetings.
- Each leader is expected to attend and has the discretion to bring additional team members.
- Decisions will be made by the top leadership of each country and will be by consensus. When a decision is made, we will agree to support the decision in and out of the conference.
- When possible, hold the International Leadership meetings in conjunction with a team-building mission project.
The Christian Motorcyclists Association is interdenominational and evangelistic in nature. We believe in:
- The Bible as the inspired and infallible Word of God.
- One God, eternally existent in three persons: Father, Son and Holy Spirit.
- The virgin birth and deity of Christ, His explicit atoning death, bodily resurrection, and ascension.
- Salvation through the blood of Jesus Christ.
- The sanctifying power of the Holy Spirit who enables a believer to live holy.
- The second coming of Jesus Christ.
- As members of CMA International we will not do anything that will hurt or compromise the ministry of CMA in other countries.
- We agree to commit to and pray (on a regular basis) for God to change and strengthen us in our resolve to live up to the following scripture:
I say then: Walk in the Spirit, and you shall not fulfill the lust of the flesh. For the flesh lusts against the Spirit, and the Spirit against the flesh; and these are contrary to one another, so that you do not do the things that you wish. But if you are led by the Spirit, you are not under the law. Now the works of the flesh are evident, which are: adultery, fornications, uncleanness, lewdness, idolatry, sorcery, hatred, contentions, jealousies, outbursts of wrath, selfish ambitions, dissensions, heresies, envy, murders, drunkenness, revelries, and the like; of which I tell you beforehand, just as I also told you in time past, that those who practice such things will not inherit the kingdom of God. But the fruit of the Spirit is love, joy, peace, longsuffering, kindness, goodness, faithfulness, gentleness, self-control. Against such there is no law, and those who are Christ’s have crucified the flesh with its passions and desires. If we live in the Spirit, let us also walk in the Spirit. Let us not become conceited, provoking one another, envying one another. (Galatians 5:16-26)
- New CMA countries are to go through CMA USA to become established and follow the four-step process.
- We will maintain three basic patch sizes: small (3in; 7 5/8cm), medium (6 1/4in; 15 7/8cm), and large (9 7/8in; 25cm).
- Vest Standards:
- The back of the vest should have the CMA back patch and be uncluttered and easily distinguishable as representing CMA.
- The small patch is worn on the front left of the vest.
- The country flag is worn on the front right of the vest.
- Unless there are specific country requirements that require the country flag to be on the opposite side of the vest, in this case, it is acceptable to wear the small patch on the right side and the country flag on the left side
- Standardised CMA logo colours, design, and sizes.
- Nations desiring to produce items with the CMA logo must register and trademark the logo prior to production.
- The CMA logo less than 3 ½” (8.89cm) can be used on ministry items to be given away (Bibles, tracts, etc.).
- No clothing items that contains the CMA logo (in any form) of any size will be sold to or worn by non-members.
- The bronze CMA International pin is the only CMA pin that may be given to non-members.
Kids and Youth Movement standards and training are the international
approach to ministry in these areas. This includes the Youth Movement
logo and CMA Kids logo.
- 11 and under: CMA Kids DVD.
- 12-17: Youth Movement.
- 18+: CMAI Member Training.
- The Member Training has been unanimously adopted as a CMAI standard. (As of October 2008)
- This is a Spiritual Growth Course and Ministry Team Training.
- The training was initially distributed to the CMAI body in October 2010 and revised in 2013.
- As a leader in CMA, I will not smoke or drink when wearing the CMA back patch and/or representing the ministry of CMA, and I will lead my country in that direction.